The Grande Cache Municipal Campground offers full service camping in a spectacular mountain setting! Located within Town limits, the campground has easy access to the Grande Cache Golf and Country Club, ball diamonds, walking & hiking trails, and is situated within minutes of the downtown.
- Full service camping in a spectacular mountain setting
- 77 large treed sites:
- 54 full service
- 19 partial service
- 4 tenting areas with water and 15 amp power
- 2 large tent areas
- All sites include picnic table & fire pit
- Laundry facilities
- FREE Shower facilities
- Firewood ($)
- Lit Roadways
- WiFi Internet
The Grande Cache Municipal Campground Office opens May 1st for reservations.
All sites open May long weekend to October long weekend.
- Full service (power, water, sewer) sites: $32/night
- Partial service (power, water) sites: $26/night
- Open tent area: $20/night
- Monthly: $832/month
* all camping fees are non-refundable
- Reservations will be accepted on a first come/first serve basis beginning May 1.
- Reservations are accepted by calling 780-827-2404 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A first night non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. Visa or MasterCard is accepted.
- Check-out time: 12:00 pm (noon)
- Check-in time: 2:00 pm
Long Term Stay
- 20+ full hook-up sites are available for seasonal stay
- The fees for the entire reservation are due to secure the reservation and are non-refundable.
- A first night's non-refundable deposit is required to secure reservation. The remaining balance for the length of stay is required upon arrival.
- To secure a campsite for future months, the fees must be paid for the entire stay.
- Permanent fixtures are not permitted.
August Long Weekend is the Canadian Death Race in Grande Cache
During August long weekend, Grande Cache is home Canadian Death Race. Accommodations in town during this weekend are scarce! Additional camping is available on this weekend at Tent City located at the Ball Diamonds (across from the Grande Cache Municipal Campground).
- Quads are not permitted in the campground.
- Quite time at the campground is 11:00 pm - 9:00 am. Zero tolerance during this time.
- Please keep your campsite clean at all times. Remember to store all food in a safe place. Do not leave any food, empty cans/bottles, garbage, dog food, or bear attractants lying around.
- There are no refunds on camping fees.
- If a long-term camper leaves before the end of the reservation, fees will only be refunded in the instance where the camper is able to secure a new long-term camper for the site.
Grande Cache Municipal Campground reserves the right to adjust rates and procedures throughout the season. Payments and rates will be subject to compliance with the date and time the booking is made. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy.
Grande Cache Municipal Campground
P.O. Box 300, Grande Cache, AB T0E 0Y0
Access Road to the Campground SW 1/4 3 57 8 W6
Owned by the Town of Grande Cache