- 77 large treed sites (56 full service, 21 partial service, 1 open tenting area)
- All sites include picnic table
- Laundry facilities
- Shower and washroom facilities
- Lit roadways
- Free WiFi
|Full service (power, water, and sewer)||$40.00 per night|
|Partial service (power and water)||$35.00 per night|
|Monthly site rate (full service, 30 days)
||$1008.00 per month|
|Tenting (open area)||$25.00 per night|
|Firewood (level in small wheelbarrow)||$10.00 per load|
|Firewood (level in large wheelbarrow)||$20.00 per load|
|Shower/washroom facilities||Free of charge|
|Laundry facilities||Coin operated|
CAMPGROUND RESERVATION PROCEDURES
2019 phone reservations are available now by calling 780-827-2404 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION AND CAMPGROUND PROCEDURES
- Check-in time 2:00 pm
- Check-out time 11:00 am
- All campers must register prior to parking your RV unit or setting up your tent
- Office hours are posted on the building
- Site checks are done daily by staff
- No one under 18 years of age will be granted a camping permit
- Limit of 6 (six) people per site (excluding families exceeding 6 (six) people)
- One wheeled unit (trailers, tent trailers, RVs) and one additional tent per site
- Additional tents may be permitted for the same fee as a Tenting (open area) fee
- Please keep your campsite clean at all times
- Remember to store all food in a safe place. Do not leave any food, empty cans/bottles, garbage, dog food, or bear attractants lying around
- Remember to keep BBQs clean
- A bottle/can recycling bin is located across from the Wood Shed
- Quiet time 11:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. Quiet time is strictly enforced and noise will not be tolerated during these hours. Please respect other campers.
- Campfires in designated fire pits only
- No open or unattended fires
- Fireworks are not allowed
- All pets must be on a leash on all times
- You are required to clean up after your pet
- DO NOT drain grey water into the trees or bush, work areas or grass
- Sewage dump is located in front of the Town Public Works & Utilities Office at 9706 Shand Avenue
- Located beside the main Campground Office
- Shower and washroom facilities are free of charge for registered campers only
- Washers and dryers are coin operated. Change is available during office hours only
- Please keep the facilities clean for fellow campers
- Self registration is for one night only after office hours ONLY.
- If you do not have cash, please leave your cell number to process a credit card payment. We do not accept personal cheques.
- Please fill out the registration form located in the green mailbox. Must registration within 30 minutes of arriving at site. Place the white copy of the registration with your payment inside the envelope and take the yellow copy for your records. Drop the sealed envelope in the slots.
- Registered Campers can book the Cook House through the Campground Office.
- Day use area is located in the centre of the campground and is for all campground users.
- Please keep your campsite clean at all times. Remember to store all food in a safe place. Do not leave any food, empty cans/bottles, garbage, dog food, or bear attractants lying around.
- ATVs are not allowed in the campground.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted in registered campsites only.
- Any damage to trees, sites, or any camp facilities will result in payment for the cost of clean-up, repairs, or replacement.
- Liability for loss of damage to personal property or personal injury, while on campground property, is solely the responsibility of occupant and guests.
- Failure to observe the above rules may be grounds for eviction.
- From Hinton, head north on Highway 40. Once in town, take the second right off Highway 40 onto Shand Avenue.
- From Grande Prairie, take Highway 40 south. Take your first left off Highway 40 onto Shand Avenue as you arrive in Grande Cache.
- From Highway 40, turn east on Shand Avenue, turn left on 104 Avenue and continue onto Memorial Drive. Turn right at the Campground sign.
- Open May long weekend – October
- Office Hours 8:30 am – 7:00 pm (Note: Coins for laundry & payment for firewood during office hours only)