The Grande Cache Recreation Centre has a well-equipped fitness centre consisting of a "Cardio Room” and "Resistance Training Area.”
FITNESS CENTRE HOURS: (Effective September 22, 2017)
- Monday - Friday: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- STAT Holidays: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Resistance Training Area
- Satellite TV/Radio and a stereo
- Free weights, squat rack, various barbells, dumbbells, a squat rack, a Smith Machine, various benches and mirrors.
- Cable Machines include: Seated Row, Peck
deck/Reverse Fly, Assisted Dip/Chin-up, Lat Pull down, Leg Press, Leg
Extension/Curl Combo and a Dual Adjustable Pulley machine
- Satellite TV/Radio and Stereo
- Two treadmills, three elliptical machines, a NEW elliptical, a rowing machine, a stationary bike, a recumbent bike and 11 spin bikes, plus 6 NEW spin bikes!
- Stability balls, resistance bands, medicine balls, kettle bells, mats, ropes and steps.
FITNESS CENTRE USE POLICY
- Unrestricted use is limited to persons 15 years and older with a valid facility pass.
- Youth 13-14 years must be supervised by a responsible adult at least 18 years of age.
- For emergencies notify facility staff and call 911.
- If you have any health concerns, contact your doctor prior to use.
- If you are unsure how to use the equipment, please contact the front desk to book an orientation.
- Wristbands must be worn by all users (during regular front desk hours).
- This is an unsupervised area, use at your own risk.